Our digital thermometer offers safe, fast, and accurate fever and body temperature measurement readings for babies, children, adults, and even lovely pets.
- Clinical thermometer for oral, underarm, and rectal use.
- Fast and accurate readings in 60 seconds.
- LCD digital display, clear readings.
- One button operation, easy to use.
- Accurate readings within ±0.1℃/±0.2℉.
- Memory feature recalls last reading.
- Use orally or under the arm.
- Auto shut-off, power saving.
- Round edges, ergonomic design.
- Comes with a storage case.
- Material: ABS + Stainless Steel
- Color: Blue(Color may come randomly, but mainly blue)
- Display range: 32.0~42.9℃/90.0~107.6℉
- Accuracy: ±0.1℃/±0.2℉
- Min. scale: 0.1
- Battery: 1.5V button battery (LR/SR-41)
- Measurement time (reference only,it differs from people to people):
- a) 60±10 seconds for oral temperature
- b) 100±20 seconds for underarm temperature
- Item Size: 12.5 * 1.5 * 0.9cm / 4.92 * 0.59 * 0.35in
- Item Weight: 15g / 0.33oz
- Package Weight: 20g / 1.76oz
- Package Size: 14 * 1.9 * 1cm / 5.51 * 0.74 * 0.39in
- Before use, disinfect the thermometer sensor head.
- Press the power button, the doorbell will make a beep sound and display an indication symbol.
- Subsequently, the display shows the last temperature measured for 2 minutes, then the ° F symbol on the display flashes, indicating that it is in the state to be measured.
- Place the thermometer sensor head on the measurement part, and the display shows that the temperature gradually increases. At the same time, the ° F symbol flashes, indicating that measurement is in progress. If the temperature does not change for 16 consecutive minutes during measurement, the ° F symbol stops flashing, indicating that the water temperature measurement is complete and the measurement result has been memorized, and the displayed temperature value.
- After completing the measurement, if you don't press the power button to rotate
- 1 * Digital Thermometer
- 1 * Storage case